لكل شئ هالة ويمكن الاحساس بهذه الهائلة بل يمكن احيانا رؤيتها وتطوير القدرة على رؤية الهالة
هذا مقال مختصر يطور قدراتك على رؤية الهالة
من اراد ان يترجمه فاهلا به وشكرا مقدما
As a Spiritual Painter, I am able to see and incorporate Auras into my portraits.
I believe everyone has the ability to learn to see Auras; about 70% in black & white;
about 30% of us in color.
This exercise will concentrate on another person. Experiences may include when
listening to an elevated, enthusiastic teacher, spiritual, or religious leader, you may
notice a white light, centered about their head. Gently shift your view to see if the
light changes as a test.
Everything emits energy. It is possible to see Auras around trees, plants, homes,
pets, books, paintings, etc.
Practical Steps to Visualize Auras
1. Center yourself, with a trusted friend or partner, while sitting on the floor
across from each other.
2. Position yourself so that at least one of you is sitting in front of a blank white
3. As you both close your eyes, center within that meditative state. Don’t push
yourselves or each other in this exercise. If it does not succeed, relax, and try
again the next day.
4. Offering a prayer to your higher self, Angels, or Spiritual Guides, that asks for
their help and support, for your best and highest good, is recommended.
5. After a few minutes when you both feel relaxed and centered, slowly open
your eyes and allow your gaze to gently rest upon your partner’s third eye.
6. “Gently rest” is key here, because if you squint, looking very hard or
intensely, this will interfere with your ability to perceive higher vibration
7. After a few moments you may begin to see a light around your partners head
and shoulders, in your peripheral vision.
8. When you believe you are seeing this Aura, without shifting your gaze, ask
your partner to move from side-to-side, and see if that light follows them.
9. If it does, feel confident in your abilities, you’ve passed the test.
If the light does not shift with their movement, relax, center, and try again.
10. Practice makes perfect.
If you see pinks, lavenders, or light blues, you are seeing an elevated soul with a
higher knowledge. Dirty, or muddied colors, indicate that individual is sick, tired, or
has been affected by drugs, or medications.
All colors relate to our Chakras, or energy centers. A gold light, or sphere, shows the
presence of an Angelic Being.
تم رفع ملف المقال بملف pdf