ماذا افعل مع والدي ؟ What should I do with my father?

كل ما يخص مقالات ودروس تنجيم المسائل
قوانين المنتدى
تنجيم المسائل: هو تنجيم السائل والمجيب والاجابة او ما يسمى بالتنجيم الساعي الذي نسعى فيه لمعرفة الاجابة.
هذا القسم خاصا بالدروس والمواضيع المتعلقة بتنجيم المسائل وليس للطلبات والاسئلة .
اذا كنت تريد ان تضع سؤالا وطلبا فعليك ب • القسم الخاص لطلبات التنجيم الساعي
أضف رد جديد
صورة العضو الرمزية
ابو شمس المحسن
مدير الشبكة
مدير الشبكة
مشاركات: 9099
اشترك في: الأحد 16-7-2006 8:05 pm
البرج: السرطان
الجنس: ذكر
Iraq
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة ابو شمس المحسن »

مسئلة ساعية في اللغة الانكليزية وضعت للتحفيز والاستفادة
يقول المنجم اتصل بي صديقي يسالني عن ابيه
يقول ان امي توفيت منذ زمن وبقي ابي لوحده في البيت وهو كبير في السن
وعندنا الشتاء قارص ولابد ان اتي اليه واجرف الثلج وما الى ذلك من شكاوي للابن
فماذا افعل مع والدي
وهنا المنجم يجيبه

Horary Question: What should I do with my father?
By Alphee Lavoie
Date: February 17, 2003
Time: 02:03:50 PM
Place: West Hartford, CT

تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها

One of my client’s telephoned me to
tell me about his situation. This is what
he shared with me. “One month ago I
lost my mother and now my father is
living alone. lt puts a lot of responsibility
on me because he’s very old. This is a
very hard winter and it seems that every
week I need to his home and shovel his
driveway and make sure that everything
in the house is working properly. Do you think that we should move my father to an
assisted living complex or maybe a convalescent home?”

A look at the horary chart shows that my client who we shall call the Querent is ruled
by the Moon in the radical third house. Seeing that the question was asked about his
father, we will have to make all references from the fourth house which rules the father.
In horary I use the tenth house for the mother and the fourth
for the father. I always look for a signature in the chart as verification that the chart will
accurately speak to me.
The planet Mars, ruling the mother, just passed a conjunction to the planet Pluto,
ruling the mother’s eighth house of death, providing a very strong signature that the
chart is correct. With the sign of Libra on the fourth house cusp the father is ruled by
the planet Venus in the sign of Capricorn. Venus is not afflicted, indicating that the father
is not in bad health, just old as seen by Capricorn. The ruler of the father’s sixth house
(the ninth house) is ruled by the planet Neptune in opposition to Jupiter and conjunct
Mercury. The sixth house ruler, Neptune in the sign of Aquarius conjuncts Mercury,
which is also in Aquarius and tells me that his dad might be quite forgetful. This could
also mean that he has or may have Alzheimer’s in the near future. With Neptune in
opposition to retrograde Jupiter probable health problems with poor circulation and a
weak liver are possible.
The fourth house cusp, ruling the father, holds zero degrees of Libra. This strongly
suggests that it is too early to make a decision regarding changing his father’s
environment. More time needs to pass to see what develops before considering such a
move.
Should he place his father in quarters for assisted living? To answer follow me
carefully. We will begin at the fourth house from the fourth house, which is the radical
seventh house, ruled by retrograde Saturn in the sign of Gemini. Mercury is in the
seventh house trine the cusp of the fourth house, suggesting an answer of Yes. But the
Moon’s last aspect will be a square to Saturn, the ruler of an assisted living facility and
would definitely say No. We need to assess these two possibilities. lt appears that if
the Querent were to move his father into assisted living he would not be there very long.
This is indicated by the possibility of the memory loss or Alzheimer’s disease that we
previously saw in the chart. We have to keep in mind that the planet Mercury rules the
father’s twelfth house of convalescent homes and trines the cusp of the fourth house
ruling a convalescent living facility. Additionally, the Moon in the father’s twelfth house
trines the father’s ruler,Venus. This strongly suggests that the father would end up there
someday.

My final answer to this question is to for my client to keep his father in his own home for
a now. Eventually he will need to go into either assisted living or a convalescent home.
The ruler of his father’s sixth house of health is in a close applying opposition to
retrograde Jupiter. This aspect could affect hiss health enough that the son would have
to place him in a convalescent home. This is also seen by the fact that Mercury, the
planet ruling the convalescent home, is in an applying aspect to Neptune and opposition
to Jupiter, which clearly states that the health of the father would be the factor that
makes it necessary to move him from his current home and place him in a health care
facility like a convalescent home.
Alphee has been writing a monthly column on horary astrology in Dell horoscope
magazine for the last 13 years. He also authored three horary books. You will find the
titles on this site.
 تنبيه مهم : عليك ان تقرأ الشروط عند تقديم اي طلب جديد والا سيتم حذف موضوعك •• اقرأ الشروط ••

¤¤¤اعتذر عن عدم الرد على الرسائل الخاصة¤¤¤
قال الشيخ الرئيس بن سينا
دواؤك فيك وما تشعر *** وداؤك منك وما تبصر
وأنت الكتاب المبين الذى *** بأحرفه يظهر المضمر
وتزعمُ أنك جرمٌ صغيرٌ *** وفيكَ إنطوى العالمُ الأكبرُ

صورة
نوصي دائما بتطبيق قانون الجذب فدويهات رائعة
ونوصي بقراءة موضوع خلاصة قانون الجذب جواب سؤال مهم
وللأستئناس توقعات ومجربات صادقة بنور روح الحياة
صورة العضو الرمزية
العشق الحيدري
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
مشاركات: 55
اشترك في: الأحد 17-6-2012 1:05 pm
البرج: الثور
الجنس: اختار واحد

مشاركة بواسطة العشق الحيدري »

شكرا لك شيخنا العزيز
ولكن نتمنى لو يتم ترجمته من قبل احد العارفين باللغة الإنكليزية
>> ابي اعرف بإيش جاوبه المنجم ^_^ ((مااعرف انجلش كثير)

تبارك النور القدوس الذي انبثقت به الحياة
صورة العضو الرمزية
Aminah
عضو
عضو
مشاركات: 19
اشترك في: الثلاثاء 19-3-2013 8:42 pm
البرج: القوس

مشاركة بواسطة Aminah »

بعض ما قاله المنجم و نصح به السائل
هو أن لا يضعه حاليا في بيوت المساعده على العيش لأن والده صحته جيده لا تستدعي ذلك. فإنه لم يصل لمرحلة الشيخوخه التي فاقد بها لذاكرته "الزهامير" . بمرور الوقت إحتمال أنه يصاب بالزهامير . ووضع الأب في بيوت مأوى العجزه لا يعتقد بأنه سوف يتلقى الخدمه الجيده ..لأنه يعتقد بأنه لن يطول هناك وأنه سوف يصاب بفقدان الذاكره هناك

ويقول إنه لمن المبكر جدا أن يؤخذ قرار بشأن تغير مكان إقامة الوالد .. يجب أن يمر وقت أكثر و نلمس التغيرات التي تطرأ عليه كي يؤخذ قرار في تغير المكان والأجواء للأب .. ويرى حسب مواقع النجوم والكواكب ومنازلها فإنه نحس و غير جيد حاليا نقل الوالد من منزله.. ففي الوقت الحالي قال له أن منازله هو افضل له .. و بالتدريج و بنهاية المطاف نعم فإنه سيأتي اليوم و يكون فيه الأب في أحد بيوت مأوى العجزه و خدمتهم

ترجمه مختصره حسب إستيعابي وفهمي من رد المنجم على السائل

صورة العضو الرمزية
العشق الحيدري
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
مشاركات: 55
اشترك في: الأحد 17-6-2012 1:05 pm
البرج: الثور

مشاركة بواسطة العشق الحيدري »

شكرا لك عالترجمة #"5^#
المهم اننا فهمنا حتى لو كان مختصر :grin:
الله يعطيك العااااافية
:mrgreen:

السور الاعظم
عضو متميز فعال
عضو متميز فعال
مشاركات: 5140
اشترك في: الأحد 16-7-2006 8:05 pm
البرج: الجوزاء
الجنس: انثى

مشاركة بواسطة السور الاعظم »

الترجمة هي كما ذكرت الاخ امينة --وبين أن عطارد،
الكوكب الحاكم لمنزل النقاهة (ي دار المسنين )، هو في جانب تطبيق لنبتون والمعارضة
إلى كوكب المشتري، الذي ينص بوضوح على أن صحة الأب سيكون العامل الذي
يجعل من الضروري نقله من منزله الحالي ووضعه في الرعاية الصحية
مثل دار المسنين .

أضف رد جديد
  • المواضيع المُتشابهه
    ردود
    مشاهدات
    آخر مشاركة

العودة إلى ”تنجيم المسائل (خاص بالدروس)“